If you are a parent in Maryland looking for Psychological Testing for a family member, consider the resources of Scramboose.com.
Psychological Evaluations can help identify and intervene with
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Learning Disability (dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia)
- Memory Limitations
- Conduct Disorder and behavior management concerns
- Clinical Concerns (depression, anxiety, substance abuse, personality disorders)
Shawn Hales, Psy.D. is a licensed psychologist in Maryland offering cognitive, academic, clinical personality, and memory assessments. Reports include a thorough evaluation of the domain in question, along with individualized recommendations for school and home.
Psychological Testing assists with
- Standardized Testing Accommodations (SAT, ACT, college courses)
- School counseling services
- Special Education placement
- Psychotherapy treatment
To schedule an initial interview with Dr. Hales, contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 800-254-3926 or through Skype at the name: scramboose.