Shawn Hales uses in-person meetings as well as online and phone conversations to inspire you to take action in the areas of your life that need attention.
The Leadership Strategies Program is a service to adults to specifically develop themselves personally, and professionally. These strategic meetings can mentor you around the challenges you face:
- overcoming emotions in the workplace that hold you back
- selecting a focus or goal for your self-enrichment
- prioritizing relationship needs
- developing a deeper understanding of your motivations
- Who do you most want to become?
- What transformations do you want to create in this world and in yourself?
- What is it you really want from life, and how will you get there?
How much does it cost and what does the program look like?
The Leadership Strategies Program includes ten sessions and costs $200 a session. The cost can be scheduled in monthly payments, or if paid in full, $1800, with a 10% discount. Sessions are conducted either over the phone or in-person. The program includes (1) Ten 30-45 minute sessions, (2) Unlimited email support and quick in-person or phone check-ins, (3) individuals who complete the program may continue coaching with three or four sessions a month, $200 a session.
Free First Visit
If you are not sure that mentoring is the right option for you, please contact Shawn Hales to schedule a free phone consultation. You may reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org or in the continental U.S. at 800-254-3926 or through Skype at the name: scramboose.